Make a Calendar Together – Tip #65
We are now past the halfway mark of this deployment and even though I have the deployment candy jar marking down time, the kids are older and I think need to see it on an actual calendar. We have a calendar of events that happen each week but I thought it would be helpful to make a calendar of fun! This week we made a calendar for the next three months so that we can begin to see a see all the good things that are going to happen in between and after my husband gets back. We do not have a specific return date so we are just highlighting the possible weeks for now.
* Complete the calendar together (so you can also discover the events coming up that are important to them)
* Put it in a high traffic area so that everyone can reference it
* Add fun events, activities and holidays
* Mark birthdays and milestones and identify which month your family member is likely return
* Add things that you want to do at the top and reminders