Top Ten Lists – Tip #54
November has felt long and the grey days and cold temperatures haven’t helped. I was, once again, looking for something to change things up a little and record a few of our thoughts, feelings and to help fill in the gaps for my husband as he does miss an awful lot and this is a fun way of filling him in. This deployment has already been exhausting and I am trying hard to find things that are easy and fun to do together so… top ten lists began again.
Here are some titles of ones we have done (our top ten of top tens!) –
* Top Ten Things We Miss About You
* Top Ten Most Annoying Things that Happened this Month
* Top Ten Best Things that Happened this Month
* Top Ten Terrible Meals We Have Eaten This Month
* Top Ten Movies We Want to See
* Top Ten Things We Are Looking Forward to
* Top Ten Animals We Wish We Could Have As Pets
* Top Ten Songs
* Top Ten Funniest Moments Since You’ve Been Gone
* Top Ten Junk Foods To Eat
Doing this together made us think about all the things we have survived, accomplished and got us thinking positively about the months to come – it was also super easy to put together (which is always a bonus!). Deployments are life sucking and being able to sit back and laugh, plan and be positive about the future are no small feats when there is so many things that we could openly weep or get down in the dumps about! Each week we are going to take a picture of them and by the end of the deployment we should have a book worth of top tens to talk or laugh about when their Dad gets home!